Chief Editor July 11 2023

0 0

110 units sold at The Myst on launch weekend with average selling price S$2,057 PSF

The Myst, developed by City Developments Limited (CDL), is a condominium located in Upper Bukit Timah, Singapore. The project consists of two 24-storey residential towers and offers a total of 408 units. The development is inspired by the misty mornings of the nearby Bukit Timah Nature Reserve, aiming to create a serene and nature-centric living environment.

Sales for The Myst began on Saturday, 8 July 2023. As of 6:00 pm on Sunday, 9 July 2023, 110 units, accounting for 27% of the project, have been sold. The average selling price (ASP) stands at S$2,057 per square foot (psf). The majority of buyers, around 99%, are Singaporeans, while the remaining 1% comprises Permanent Residents from China. The popularity of the development is evident across all unit types, with the one and two-bedroom units being particularly well-received.

The location of The Myst offers a blend of convenience and natural beauty. It is situated within walking distance of the Cashew MRT station and the Bukit Panjang Integrated Transport Hub, which are a 5-minute and 10-minute walk away, respectively. The condominium boasts picturesque views of lush surroundings, providing residents with a tranquil retreat.

The unit types at The Myst cater to various needs and budgets. Prices start from S$998,000 for a one-bedroom plus study unit with a size of 517 square feet. Other options include a two-bedroom unit priced at S$1.33 million (678 sq ft), a three-bedroom unit at S$1.708 million (850 sq ft), a four-bedroom unit at S$2.826 million (1,518 sq ft), and a five-bedroom unit at S$3.18 million (1,690 sq ft). Approximately one-third of the units fall within the price range of S$1.5 million and below.

The lowest price in terms of PSF is a 4 bedrooms unit at only $1,827 PSF which translates to a quantum of S$3.381 million. 

The Myst emphasizes its connection to nature and offers residents easy access to amenities and green spaces. The Rail Corridor, a 24-kilometer green passage of biodiversity and heritage, as well as other hiking trails and parks like Chestnut Nature Park and Dairy Farm Nature Park, are within reach. The vicinity also provides ample retail and dining options, including Hillion Mall, HillV2, The Rail Mall, Junction 10, Lot One Mall, and Bukit Panjang Hawker Centre and Market.

With a focus on green architecture, 75% of The Myst's footprint is dedicated to landscaping and communal facilities. The development incorporates elements that prioritize privacy, such as the Grand Water Courtyard, Lush Sunken Lounge, two Clubhouses, and a Treetop Walk, creating pockets of tranquility for reflection and relaxation. The recreational facilities, including a 50-meter Infinity Pool and Forest Adventure playground, aim to evoke a sense of wonder and adventure.

All units at The Myst are equipped with premium brand appliances. The kitchens feature designer appliances from Bosch and SMEG, while the bathrooms are furnished with renowned brands such as Hansgrohe, Geberit, and Kohler. Each unit also includes a Smart Home system, comprising digital locksets, smart surveillance, smart air conditioning and lighting controls. Additionally, a Smart Community system is provided, offering convenience for hosting visitors and booking facilities. Residents can also enjoy the benefits of concierge-quality Residential Services.

The Myst Sales Gallery, located along Elizabeth Drive, is open from 10.00 am to 7.00 pm daily, by appointment only. Please call ERA marketing agent Andy Chia +6583239888 to book a appointment to view the showflat.